How It Works:
- You dictate your note (average dictation time is under 2 minutes)
- We log in to your EMR and do ALL of your charting based on your dictation.
- You sign your completed note, the next business day or sooner.
- You can continue to use templates, which saves you time and money.
- All you need to do is give us access to your EMR
"YOUR TIME IS YOUR MOST VALUABLE RESOURCE. DON'T SPEND IT IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER. SPEND IT WITH YOUR PATIENTS."
The Business Case
- If we can save you 2 hours a day and your time is billed at $200 per hour, we're giving you back up to $2K in billable time per week.
- If you hire a full-time Scribe for $15/hour, that's $600 per week that you won't pay with our service.
- Our average cost per provider is just $325 per month, nationwide, across all specialties.
- If we give you back 10 more hours per week of your time, or save you the cost of a scribe, is that a fair price? Our customers think so (see reviews above).
The Business Case
- What's your time worth on an hourly basis?
- How many hours do you spend trying to complete your charts?
- Losing personal time? What's that worth to you?
- Do the math, and you will see that we are the best value by far.
- We are a fraction of the cost of using in-house staff.
"SPEND JUST A MINUTE OR TWO DICTATING"
The LAST thing you should be doing is this type of data-entry yourself. Instead, spend a minute or two dictating the information in the chart, and a professional medical transcriptionist who is an expert at navigating your EMR will get your charting done. You simply review and sign the note, the next business day or sooner.
$200 Startup Special for IOA Members
No term commitments required...ever
First time signups from IOA Members will receive $100 off each of their first two months of service.*
Startup is fast and easy, often same day.
Call Adam or Matt at (818) 991-8002 to sign up or for more info or
Fill out our contact form for a call or email back with further information on pricing.
*Terms: Two months must be consecutive. Unused credit does not carry over to following month.